Welcome Guest. Sign in

1 Answers

Thefts, Muggings Crime in Sitges

All resorts worldwide prefer not to see reports of criminality, especially violent ones or the despicable crime of rape. But there is a case for nipping a problem, in the bud, by b...

Answered by: admin 1972 views

1 Answers

Buying a property, Catastrales VS Property Registry

Catastro, Catastrales, is used for paying tax ​https://www1.sedecatastro.gob.es/OVCFrames.aspx?TIPO=CONSULTA 'Registro de la Propiedad' & 'Escritura' confirm, c...

Answered by: admin 877 views

1 Answers

What are the School Holidays local to Sitges

School Holidays in Barcelona https://www.angloinfo.com/how-to/spain/barcelona/family/schooling-education/school-holidays A calendar of the school terms in the provinces of Catal...

Answered by: admin 711 views , , ,

1 Answers

Best local Aqua Park

AquaLeon (Aqua leon ) is cheap, but it is no use unless you buy the pass that lets you jump the queues. Also Aqua Leon had a major slide closed for repairs. Aquopolis is a bit further down South, b...

Answered by: admin 804 views

1 Answers

Travelling as a Spanish Catalan Resident

TSE - Tarjeta Sanitaria Europea (equivalent to UK's E1-11 E111)
Need to be paying National Insurance in Spain to claim the card.

Answered by: admin 760 views , ,

1 Answers

Good Paella in Sitges & Surroundings

Santa Maria (Used to be popular, but bad recent reviews) Mare nostrum Passeig de la Ribera, 60, 08870 Sitges Miramar Xiringuito on the Vilano...

Answered by: `admin 1808 views

1 Answers

Closest cinema to Sitges and Garaff showing movies in English?

CineClubSitges Carrer de Francesc Gumà, 6, 08870 Sitges, Barcelona Phone: 938 94 01 74 cineclubsitges.com


Answered by: admin 1166 views , , ,

1 Answers

Telephone Spanish numbers to avoid?

      800 or 900: Free for callers from a landline, but not all mobile providers will class these calls as free.
      901: Cost shared between caller a...

      Answered by: admin 772 views ,

1 Answers

Do I need to change my EU UK driving licence?

You should change your driving license withing 6 months living here (getting an empadronado). Or you may have to pay a 200€ fine! Pretty easy to change a driving licence: - ...

Answered by: admin 735 views , ,