Welcome Guest. Sign in

1 Answers

Travelling as a Spanish Catalan Resident

Asked by: 1938 views , ,
Excursions, Living, Safety

Once a resident in Sitges etc., what is needed, health-wise,  to travel in the EU?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    TSE – Tarjeta Sanitaria Europea (equivalent to UK’s E1-11 E111)
    Need to be paying National Insurance in Spain to claim the card.
    Standard Cat Salut card isn’t enough : Andalucía at least doesn’t recognise it

    admin - Sep 17, 2017 | Reply

Answer Question